At the back of novels there is often the list of questions for suggested discussions at Book Club. A good discussion can get you thinking, get your blood boiling, or really make you question your beliefs. I haven’t been to a Book Club since mid 2014 (the onset of morning sickness). These days, my intake of culture is more based around CBeebies than in any literary form. So I have a few burning questions for the CBeebies Book Club discussion, there’d better be wine and good nibbles:
- Who is Flop? Father? Nanny? Has there been some kind of Adult Armageddon and the next generation is being raised by miniature hologram creatures?
- Has anyone had Scarf Lady assessed for Dementia or other serious Neurological disorder? Aphasia is a classic symptom.
- Does Tig’s Mummy have multiple Woolies in the cupboard in case of accidental loss?
- Do Nelly & Nora’s parents work remotely-is this how they get so many holidays in? And if so, does the Caravan park have good Wifi?
- Boj, are you a burrowing Kangaroo? A Mole with a dodgy accent? A hairless Bilby?
- Sarah, Bing; where are your Parents?!
- Are Mr Bloom’s Veg GM?
- Do twins run in the family, or were Topsy and Tim a surprise?
- Did the Waybaloo crew train in an Ashram, or find their yoga course online? Are they British Wheel Yoga accredited?
- Has Wussywast had a referral to a Speech therapist?
- Does Postman pat intend to deploy drones in the near future for deliveries?
- Is Happy adopted? If so, does he have contact with his birth family?
- Is there a waiting list for the Squirrels? Can I join up?
These are all based on discussions my Husband and I have actually shared, perhaps we should get out more? I’d love to hear your CBeebies questions.